Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Lost a Pound!



My cravings have calmed a little bit.  Emphasis on little.  But, I'm slightly more motivated now that I've officially lost a pound!  Could it be water weight?  Ummm...yes!  But, it's still gone, and my jeans are feeling a little more loose today.

I was having serious craving issues, so I decided to really just keep eating Power Foods until I wasn't crazy any more.  It pretty much worked.  I've been eating a lot of carrots, fruit, hard-boiled eggs, and trying to drink tons of water.  In order to stay more hydrated, I decided that I had to drink a glass of water for every cup of coffee I had.  Needless to say, I drank a lot of water in order to get my caffeine fix, which is really out of control.

So, onward with the diet!  Now that I have a menu plan in place, I'm hoping it will be more automatic, and I won't be constantly obsessing about what to eat next.  I'm also whipping up some big batches of brown rice, sweet potatoes, and sugar-free Jello so I'm ready to meet a craving if fruit or a piece of celery just won't cut it.

Image from http://www.laimisenergy.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment