Monday, April 29, 2013

Meal Plan for Weight Watchers Simply Filling


Man, I've been having a tough time.  All I think about is food.  More specifically, sour cream and onion Pringles and peppery white cheddar.  I'm obsessed.

However, I'm here to share my first Weight Watchers meal plan with you!  While I do it, I'm drinking water, eating baby carrots, and doing a lot of sighing.

Because I have little ones, cooking is sometimes next to impossible.  Hence, all of the slow cooker meals.  I'll throw them together in the morning or during naptime.  Tonight I'm going to make some food on the grill, but after that, my crock pot is going to be getting a workout.  Oh yeah, and I should probably be getting a workout too.

Monday - Pork chops and onions on the grill.  Balsamic brussel sprouts...probably also on the grill, but I'll cook them in foil.

Tuesday - Slow Cooker Ropa Vieja

Wednesday - BBQ-Glazed Turkey Meatloaf

Thursday - Out to eat!  I haven't decided yet, but I think I might go crazy and get something really unhealthy.

Friday - Greek-Style Slow Cooker Meatballs and Artichokes

Saturday - Slow Cooker Chicken Paprikash

Sunday - Slow Cooker Thai Chicken

Image from shamangirl.com.

For more meal plan ideas, check out orgjunkie.com.

4 comments:

  1. It's actually 97 degrees in Vegas today. Yikes! It's like we've skipped spring this year!
    Your menu looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm stopping by from Menu Plan Monday. I'm doing Weight Watchers as well. I've decided to go back through my recipes and figure out the points plus values for each of them. My fiance would love the bbq turkey meatloaf and the meatballs and artichokes. You have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks, Courtney! Now I don't feel so alone with the WW meal planning. I'd love to hear about what you find out when you look at the points on your recipes.

    ReplyDelete