Friday, April 26, 2013

Three Things I Learned During My Trial Week with Simply Filling

This week I've been "test driving" the Simply Filling plan.  I wanted to make sure that it's something doable before I committed to it.  After following the plan for a few days, I've felt pretty comfortable with it.  Because I have two little ones at home, we mostly eat at home.  I think this has made the plan easier to stick with for me.  Here are three things I learned about the plan:


  1. You can eat potatoes and brown rice.  Not in mass quantities, but you can eat them.  This has really helped me to stay full and satisfied.
  2. You can eat fat-free dairy.  Fat free sour cream isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.
  3. You can eat fresh fruit.  Okay, I know that most diets allow this, but it's been such a nice thing for me.  I tend to eat off of my kids' snacks, so I've changed their snacks to fruit.  They like it, and I feel better about what I'm feeding them too.
For a list of all of the things you can eat on the Simply Filling plan, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment